NALCO Recruitment 2020 Through GATE- Vacancies Details -120Posts
NALCO Recruitment 2020:
National Aluminium Company has announced the recruitment form as NALCO Recruitment 2020. The candidate has announced the notification to recruit the candidates for the 120 posts through GATE.
The total vacancy for the posts is 120 vacancies. The last date to apply the form is 09-04-2020. The interested aspirants may have to get applied only through offline mode by sending their application form to the address mentioned below.
The aspirants must have the qualification as a Graduate Degree in engineering or technology. The eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment form and can also visit the website as gosarkarinaukri.co.in for more details.
NALCO Advertisement 2020:
|Name of Organization||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineers|
|Last date to apply||09-04-2020|
|Mode of applying||Online|
Graduate Engineer Trainee: 120 post
Age of job hunters should not above 30 years as on 20-03-2020 i.e., Candidates born before 20-031990 need not apply. Relaxation in age is permissible as per rules
Educational Qualification for NALCO Vacancies 2020:Aspirants must have Graduate Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks from a standard University / Institution.
Pay of Scale:
Job searchers who are getting selected will acquire a good amount of pay package of Rs. 40000-3%-140000/- for one year at the time of training.
Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2020 score & personal interview.
How to Apply for NALCO jobs in 2020?
Job hunters, who are eligible for aforesaid Post and looking for a government job, can apply for these current openings in the government sector, by following below mentioned instructions.
- Firstly, eligible candidates need to visit on the official website that is www.nalcoindia.com
- After that, choose the “Career” tab from the menu bar.
- Hit on “Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees through GATE – 2020” link given in the opened page.
- Then must read full advertisement very carefully and hit on the “Online Application” link
- Now, must fill the application form carefully with all the desired information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and submit it with-in the given time period.
- At last, take a printout of it and keep it safe for future needs.