Availability of Admit card
9th January 2017
Date of examination
14th January, 15th January & 29th January 2017
Tuesday, 10 January 2017
MP CPCT Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technologyis going to conduct Computer Proficiency Certification Test at various exam centers. MP CPCT hall ticket is available online now. Computer Proficiency Certification Test is going to be held on 14th January, 15th January & 29th January 2017.
Candidates can check and download their call letter / hall ticket from official website. Now admit card has uploaded on official website, you may download it as soon as possible. Candidates can download their call letter from their login Id at CPCT portal using provided user credentials. For more details regarding to MP CPCT Admit Card 2017, you can check from official website.
Candidates are required to report at respective test center at least 90 minutes before time specified for commencement of test. Candidates ensure to reach test center in time to avoid losing allotted test duration of 130 minutes. Now candidates will be allowed to enter test center after commencement of exam.
Details about Mock Test
Mock Test facility is made available on CPCT website to familiarize candidates with test pattern, screen interfaces, typing test interface etc. This will also enable candidates to practice for typing test. Mock test is only to provide an opportunity to candidates to make their familiar with actual test interface. The real test interface could be different.
Overview about Madhya Pradesh CPCT Call letter
· Name of the department- Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology
· Name of the exam – Computer Proficiency Certification Test
· Official website – cpct.mp.gov.in
· Status - Available now
· Type of Announcement – Admit card / call letter
How to download Call letter for MP CPCT 2017
· First, you have to open an official website that is cpct.mp.gov.in
· On the home page click on Download MP CPCT Admit card 2017 tab.
· Now read all instructions very carefully with peace of mind.
· Now enter the details such as login ID or password.
· Now press on submit button.
· Now you can download it or save it.
· Or take a print out of admit card for further use.