Last date of online submission of applications with fee
3th February 2017
Date of computer based online examination
26th March 2017
Thursday, 5 January 2017
CIL MT Syllabus
Coal India Limited is going to conduct an examinationof computer based test for eligible candidates, who had filled up an application form of Management trainees for 1319 job posts. Computer based test is going to be held on 26th march 2017.
Now candidates can start preparing for exam according to syllabus. Now candidates are looking for syllabus and exam pattern, but now it has uploaded on site you may download it as soon as possible. So guys, download it fast from here that is gosarkairinaukri.co.in.
It is a public sector undertaking which works under central government. It is the single largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate employers of country with manpower of 3.2 lakhs approximately. It operates 413 mines in 82 mining areas across 8 states in India that is west Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh and Assam.
Overview about CIL MT Syllabus
· Name of Department – Coal India Limited
· Name of vacancy – Management trainees
· Total Number of vacancy – 1319 vacancies
· Official website – www.coalindia.in
· Status – Available now
· Type of Announcement - Syllabus
Management Trainee Exam Pattern
· Online exam will be held for duration of 3 hours consisting of two papers.
· Paper 1 – it consist of General Knowledge / Awareness / reasoning / numerical ability and general English.
· Paper II – Professional Knowledge with 100 objective type of question with multiple choice answers in each paper.
· Each question will carry 1 mark.
· There is no penalty for wrong answer.
· Question Paper shall be set in bilingual language that is English and Hindi only.
Check Full Syllabus of Management Trainee
· General Knowledge / Awareness
· Numerical Ability
· General English
· Professional Knowledge (Discipline Related)
Syllabus for General Knowledge / Awareness
· Budget and Five Year Plans
· Countries & Capitals
· Current Affairs – National & International
· Economy, Banking, and Finance
· General Politics
· Important Financial & Economic News
· India and its neighboring countries
· Indian Constitution
· Knowledge of Current Events
· Science – Inventions & Discoveries
· Scientific Research
Syllabus for Reasoning
· Alphanumeric Series
· Blood Relations
· Coded Inequalities
· Coding Decoding
· Data Sufficiency
· Input Output
· Logical Reasoning
· Puzzle Tabulation
· Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
· Seating Arrangement
Syllabus for Numerical Ability
· Data Interpretation
· Menstruation – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
· Mixtures & Alligations
· Number Systems
· Permutation, Combination & Probability
· Profit & Loss
· Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
· Sequence & Series
· Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices
· Time & Distance
· Work & Time
Syllabus for General English
· Error Correction
· Fill in the Blanks
· Idioms & Phrases
· Passage Completion
· Sentence Completion
· Sentence Rearrangement
· Subject-Verb Agreement
· Theme detection
· Unseen Passages
· Word Formation