Commencement of Online Form
1st week of January 2017
Last Date to Apply
30th January 2017
Monday, 2 January 2017
Home » Defence Jobs , Recruitment , sarkari naukri » J&K Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 698 Sub Inspector Openings
J&K Police Recruitment
Dear Candidates, Great news for you!!Candidates who are eagerly searching for job recruit those candidates can fill up an application form for a post of 698 for Sub Inspector job vacancy. J & K Police is looking for hardworking, dynamic and talented candidates for J&K Police Recruitment 2017.
Applications online are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for their recruitment as Sub-Inspector in (Executive/Armed) Wings / Sub-Inspector in Telecommunication Wings of J&K Police. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their form through online mode.
A huge number of candidates are looking for government job, now you can apply for it through official website. Candidates may grab this recruit by applying an application form on or before closing date. We Hope you will get full details regarding to J & K police Job 2017, from this page of gosarkarinaukri.co.in.
Brief details about jkpolice.gov.in 698 Sub Inspector Career
· Name of organization - Jammu & Kashmir Police recruitment Board
· Name of post – Sub-Inspector in (Executive/Armed) Wings / Sub-Inspector in Telecommunication Wings
· Total number of post – 698 posts
· Official website – jkpolice.gov.in
· Mode to apply – online mode
· Last date to apply – 30th January 2017
Information about Job Recruitment
· Sub Inspector (Telecommunication Wing):- 40 posts
· Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed):- 658 posts
Candidate s age should be minimum 18 years of age and maximum age should be 28 years of age as on 01st January 2016
Selected candidates will receive handsome salary of Rs.9300 to Rs. 34,800 with a grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Candidates should have completed their graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.
Process of selection
· Viva Voce / personality Assessment test
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- Rupees through Bank Challan.
How to Apply Jammu & Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
· First, go through the official website that is jkpolice.gov.in.
· On the home page, click on Notification tab.
· Then click on Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment Notices tab.
· Then you can select job according to your eligibility.
· After that read instructions very carefully.
· Now fill necessary details in application form without any error.
· Now upload your documents, recent photograph with signature.
· Now press on submit button.
· In the end, take a print out of application form for further use.