· Aspirants must collect all certificates before application.
· E-Form Submission/Online Form submission.
· Scheduling an Appointment at a PSK/RPO.
· Visit the PSK/RPO/DPC with the Documents, Submission of Form.
· Then aspirants have to track your application till receipt of passport.
2. Then aspirants must Login again to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id.
3. Then they must click on the "Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport" link.
4. Then aspirants must fill the application form in exact manner and submit it
5. Now aspirants have to choose "Pay and Schedule Appointment" link from the “View Saved/Submitted Applications" screen to schedule an appointment.
6. Then aspirants have to make online payment for booking appointments at all Passport Seva Kendras using Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa), Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate Banks Only) and SBI Bank Challan.
7. Then aspirants must take "Print Application Receipt" link this receipt contains Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number, which will be used to track the application status.
8. Then aspirants have to visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) with original documents and their copies.