Monday, 16 December 2013
www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in 2014 Recruitment 917 Various Vacancies
North Western Railway Jaipur is inviting online application form for various vacancies (Trackman, Traffic Khalasi, Points-Man, Gateman, Helper and Safaiwala). There are 917 vacancies that have to be filled up by Railway Jaipur recruitment Board and Last date is 13th Jan 2014.
Candidates can apply in both mode – Online and Offline in a specific manner. Railway is announcing one by one recruitment notification in 2014 and aspirants who have not got selection yet, may make request in duly manner and format.
All information regarding www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in 2014, Eligibility, detailed information are provided by gosarkarinaukri.com. Latest Railway Recruitment Notification :
www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in 2014 quick details:
Name of Organization: NWR Jaipur
No of Post: 917
Last date: 13th Jan 2014
Detailed information on Railway vacancies:
Trackman - 423
Traffic Khalasi/ Points-Man 117
Gateman - 6
Helper/Khalasi - 200
Helper/Khalasi/ Safaiwala/H.A. – 171
By Qualification: Candidates must have ITI diploma, 10th Class from recognized institute of India in relevant trade as given for specific Jobs. And to know more about specific course for given openings, as should read official advertisement.
By Age Limit: Railway will allow only those applicants who comply the age criterion as given by RRB Jaipur Recruitment Board. To qualify the criteria, they should have age between 18 to 33 years as on 1st Jan 2014.
Pay Scale: RRB Jaipur offer a handsome salary to qualified applicants with Grade pay. And they will have Rs 5,200 to 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800/-. Also pay scale will be revised on new pay commission as per Central government revenue department.
Application Fee: Rs 100 is must if you want to apply for railway Jaipur Recruitment 2014. And also application fee may be different for reserved category.SC/ST/PWD is exempted to any Fee.
Selection Procedure for Railway Jaipur: Aspirants must be invited to qualify in medical test, written test and then they are required to join personal interview test. To qualify the selection process, aspirants must have to perform well in all rounds and must have minimum marks to pass in each round. Then final applicants will be appointed on the basis of merit list.
Offline Mode: Applicants are required to download railway Jaipur recruitment application form and then need to get print out the form to fill up it correctly. After it, they just need to attach attested documents of required qualification. Make the final review of application letter and send it to given address which can be access inside the railway advertisement.
Online Mode: Visit official website of NWR Jaipur - www.iroams.com or www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
1. Choose appropriate option for openings
2. Fill up details using qualification documents
3. Make payment online via challan form or demand draft
4. Upload soft copies of academic qualification and signature
5. Submit button to complete NWR Recruitment process
6. Finally auto generated form – download it and it will be used for further steps.
www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in important dates:
Final date: 13th Jan 2014
Last date for Far flung Area: 28th Jan 2014
Note: Railway Jaipur official advertisement to access complete details.
Have any question? Please Ask and speak your mind in comments box!
- UPTET 2015 www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in Application Form Last Date
- SBI Recruitment 2015 Exam Notification Application Form www.sbi.co.in
- ICAR AIEEA 2015 UG/PG Application Form Online, Exam Dates Registration
- UP Polytechnic 2015 JEECUP Online Registration Application Form Exam Last Date
- NDA 2015 - 2016 Exam Application Form Notification Online Registration
- Steps To Fill Up Online Application Form
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2015 Online Application - 17,000 Openings
- CDS 2015 - 2016 ( Exam Dates , Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria )
- AAI Recruitment 2015 www.aai.aero Online Registration For 450 Junior Executive
- AFCAT 2015 www.careerairforce.nic.in Exam Dates Online Registration