UGC NET 2015
Central Board of Secondary Education has released a notification to conduct National Eligibility Test (NET) for JRF and Asst. Professor Posts. Eligible applicants are suggested to submit their filled application forms before the last date of applying.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is an examination conducted by CBSE for JRF and Asst. Professor Posts. Applicants who are going to apply for this have to fill their application form in exact manner and submit it before the last date of applying.
For more details about CBSE NET DEC 2015, exam dates and download application form then visit the information’s given below.
Details regarding CBSE NET DEC 2015 – 2016:
University Grants Commission, National Educational Testing Bureau
Master Degree or equivalent
Applicants must possess Master Degree or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University to apply for this selection process.
- Applicants must hold the age limits of 28 years for this recruitment.
- The age relaxation as per government rules will be applicable.
Applicants will select on the basis of the written test and then Merit list.
Read Also: Check out written preparation Tips
Read Also: Check out interview preparation tips
- For general category applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 450/
- For OBC category applicants have to pay application fee of Rs.225/
- For SC/ST/PWD category applicants have to pay application fee of Rs. 110/
How to apply?
- Applicants must log on to the official website www.ugcnetonline.in.
- They must have the valid email ID and password for it.
- Then click on the “apply online” link.
- Then fill the form in exact manner and upload the scanned image of passport size photograph/signature.
- Then submit it and make hard copy of it and send to the address given below.
Read Also: Learn to Fill up Online Application Form
- The last date of applying will be announced very soon.
- The examination will be conducted on the 25th June 2015.
NOTE: to get familiar with UGC JRF 2015 notification, advertisement, online application forms visit the official notification.